January 30, 2008

April 20, 2005

Well so much for keeping you all posted since last November---SORRY! The basketball season was wonderful. Daniel and I still can't believe that it is over and Jaxton refuses to believe it. Every time we pass the arena Jaxton says, "I want to go to daddy's game." Try to explain that to a two and a half year old. Who would have thought that three years ago when we arrived in Stillwater Oklahoma, we would have experienced all that we did here. It is going to be VERY VERY hard to leave.
Right now we are tying to get life back to normal but to be honest...we don't know what normal is. Daniel is having a hard time because his entire life he has known what he is going to do the next day and now he has absolutely no idea. He wants to continue playing basketball, at least give it a try because he doesn't want to have any regrets in the future. As soon as he graduates (May 7th) he is going to go different places and work out with certain people or teams to see what happens.
I am just going to continue designing more Cool Chicks Wear...stuff because everybody here seems to be worried that once we leave Stillwater that the company is just going to die. I am not that stupid! As long as I keep coming up with new designs it's going to keep selling and when Kristi and I decide to go market to other places around the country it could get out of hand. I am going to have to hire employees before that takes place!!
Jaxton is a hoot!! He makes me and Daniel laugh every single day. Now I realize it's not hard to make me laugh but he is a funny kid. His favorite thing to do right now is play baseball. We got him a T-ball set and a real bat and a glove and he rips it. he bats left handed and throws with both hands so we can't quite figure him out yet. The pool should be opening up soon and we will spend a lot of time there, he loves to swim and he is not afraid of the water at all. Thank goodness for flotation devices!
While it's on my mind, Daniel is begging me to start cooking new things now that we can actually sit down as a family and enjoy a dinner together so if anyone has any simple, great recipes please send them my way so I can feed my deprived husband something great!!

No comments: