February 25, 2008

New Boots

I bought some snow boots for Blaykli for our trip to Utah. I tried them on her to make sure they fit and she hasn't taken them off since! She slept with them the first night she had them, no like really slept with them on ALL NIGHT LONG!!! She threw a fit and wanted to sleep with them the next night too so we let her fall asleep with them on and then I went in and took them off of her. She thinks she is so cool in them and I'm thinking that was a fabulous purchase.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Natalie- It's me, Melissa Burr, remember me? Anyhoo, I was randomly trying to see if Tara Bone had a blog so I did a search and I found your blog! Crazy! And then I found Whitney's blog- crazier. It is a small world that is slowly becoming connected through blogging. Anyway, I can't believe how big your kids are! It seems like just the other day when heard your crazy labor story from Tara. Time sure flies.

Molly Bea said...

she's hilarious!