February 18, 2008

Eddie


This is our dog Eddie, for those of you who may not know. He is the best pug in the entire world. We all love him although Daniel would not admit that, so don't ask! His favorite activites include: Sitting under the table while Blaykli is eating, sleeping on Jaxton's head at nights, coming and sleeping on our bed pillows every morning, basking in the sun in Blaykli's room, barking at the mail man and sleeping on my legs every time I sit on the couch. We have had Eddie for 4 years and he is definitely part of the family. It will be a sad day at the Bobik residence if something ever happens to Eddie. He stinks, he stinks really bad. He's completely overweight and most people that meet him call him sausage, so I think he has a complex, but other than that, he's the best!!!!

3 comments:

Fig said...

Dude, you know how I love Edward! He's the best and fattest pug I've ever met, and he and I are so tight. It's awesome.

Natalie said...

Eddie...Eddie...Eddie...Oh how I loved that pug. He's such a good boy. We really do miss him & even got another pug to fill the void in our life but Tobi(our pug) never lived up to Eddie. Give him a kiss for me. And...if you want to know how to get rid of the stench, we talked to the vet about it and he said you could have his secretion glands removed for around $100 and that would help a lot.

Molly Bea said...

Seriously, the whole "stink" thing is why I CAN'T handle a dog...I can't even stand my boy's morning breath, and Trev is NOT a stinky guy...ugh, I hate nasty smells!